Surveys consistently find Information at Bus Stops to be the most important way of presenting Public Transport Information. It may include some or all of the following;
- Information on what routes stop at the stop (by number),
- Information on the destinations served by each route,
- Timetable or headway information for each route,
- Maps, either of particular routes, the immediate area, or the whole transport network,
- Information about fares and tickets,
- Other information such as “How to use the bus”.
Some examples are shown below (click to view).
More examples of bus stop information here (pdf)